Happy Flash Back Friday everyone (it's the new name I just came up with). Here's the thing, when I wanted you to guess who it was, what I really meant was who does this remind you of? So, starting this week, I am rephrasing this to ask, who does this remind you of? If it only reminds you of the person it is, then you just have to vote for that person.
Also, in order to make the videos playable on ipads I had to update the theme to HTML5 (hopefully this works) and it won't let me add a poll like we had before. So instead you all need to comment on the post to cast your vote.
So in honor of Cammy presenting her defense next week I ask you....Who does this remind you of?
I'm going with Milaya on this one because of all the holes in her mouth. I hope they don't ask these tough of questions at your defense. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me most of Kelden. Did you notice the stellar throwing arm and how well I stopped those pitches -- that one time? Plus, wasn't Kelden about the same age when he got interrogated over his birth year? Month/Year, Fruit/Vegetable I am noticing a pattern amongst 7 year old Petersons. Good practice for my defense though. I wouldn't want to get stumped when asked how I spell my name.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking that the spinning around on the grass at the game reminded me of Kyson . . . she also had some Kyson like facial expressions. I do agree with the toothless Milaya though too! :)
ReplyDeleteBesides Cammy herself... I first thought of Kelden - mostly for all the reasons already listed. Got to be a bit like Kyson, though, since he is the catcher nowdays. Although, did you all notice the chicken pox scars on Tali's face?? All 4 of them? But they were all big and 2 of them left scars. :-(
ReplyDeleteI have to say I was most reminded of Kyson Kai Cooper on the Green.
ReplyDeleteKyson for the win. That one facial expression was just like him. Go team!
ReplyDelete