Searching...
Monday, April 27, 2009

One of These Fingers is Not Like the Others

I found out today that I have a broken finger. It looks like I broke it six weeks ago playing basketball. I wish I would have taken a picture of it when I first jammed it. The whole finger turned a deep purple. Ironically, the game that I broke it was probably the best game of the season. I wish that I would have figured out sooner that the key for making all my shots was to play with a broken finger. ;) I will be seeing a specialist about it, but doubt he will say much. It is only fractured so my guess is that he will splint it up and send me on my way. Can you tell which one is broken?

6 comments:

  1. Its on your left hand! That shouldn't do anything to your shooting anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought it was your left hand ring finger. I guess I should look more closely...now it can match your toe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We can't see that her finger fell off. If it's broken it means that it fell off."
    Kyson

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right Kyson. I think Cammy must be trying to trick us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let us know what the specialist says.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!