Searching...
Saturday, May 2, 2009

Outdoor 'Ventures

Jacie, Kyson and Kalen have been visiting, but it has been a pretty wet day outside. When it finally stopped raining, we went on our first Spring 'venture of the year. I'm sure that there are many more to come!

We went swinging . . . to try and get "Kelden's Leaves."




We jumped on the tramp . . . because swinging was "too scary."



And we went riding and sledding up and down the hill.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting it! I'm glad they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had some grand adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they get all of Kelden's leaves? Looks like fun! How was the swimming 'venture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SAID NO HITTING MY TREE!!! AND NOW YOU ARE TAKING MY LEAVES?!?! I THINK SOME KIDS NEED TO BE TICKLED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to me like the grass needs to be mowed.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!