Searching...
Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just Sayin'

Joseph: 'Why is the police truck there all day'?
[police van was sitting by the side of the road both before and after dinner]
Cammy: 'I don't know, maybe they are just watching the people.'
Joseph: 'I think they are there because a building fell down.'

[Approaching a Yellow Moray Eel at the Baltimore Aquarium]
Milaya: 'Onde esta Ursala?'
Milaya: 'Ariel must be close.'
[Eel starts moving its mouth]
Milaya: 'It is talking to me.'
Nicole: 'What is it saying?'
Milaya: 'I don't know I can't hear it.'
Jake: [singing in a smoker's voice from behind] 'Poor unfortunate souls...'
Milaya: 'Ah! I can hear it now, but where is Ursala?'


3 comments:

  1. That is funny! Perhaps you should have told her that she was visiting Disneyland with Jacie, Kyson, and Kalen last month. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was she looking for the blue Ariel or the green Ariel?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!