Searching...
Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Blog Begins

Hello Family! I have decided it is time to enter the wide world of blogging. And, luckily for you I really have no desire to blog much about myself, but would much rather hear how things are going in your life. I therefore propose that we start a family blog in order to keep up on the funny stories, great pictures and some of our most charming (or not so charming moments). I will give you all editing/posting permissions so that you may blog to your heart's content.

3 comments:

  1. But I already have a blog :)

    http://keldenpeterson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. And your blog is great (when you post things). But, I also want to know how you are doing. So, this can be used more as updates or pictures that you just want the family to know about.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!