Searching...
Friday, May 8, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week

So this week was Teacher Appreciation Week, I got the usual gifts from my students, chocolates, lotions, gift cards, etc . . . But I did get one gift I never would have imagined . . . so here it is, my most unique Teacher Appreciation Day gift ever!



This is my very own Salwar kameez, handmade for me by my student, Khadeeja's mother. They are Pakistani. She asked me about a week ago what my favorite color was, and apparently I told her it was pink! I am impressed at how well it fits too, I haven't seen her mom since August and even then she didn't measure me.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Tali. It looks great on you. I am sure you are going to have some competition with that pink outfit though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty incredible and really cool. Next time we are out, let's go out for indian food and you can sport your pink outfit. :) She is really generous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! I will have to look at it again when I am home...how fun!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!