Searching...
Monday, August 24, 2009
11:23 AM

Almost Baby pictures



Here are some of the pictures from the Ultra Sound on Saturday. The first is a profile. You can kind of tell the head, neck, and hands. I'm not sure what the dots seem to be on the chest.

The second picture is her putting her hand in her mouth. The nurse told us that she was really putting her ENTIRE hand in her mouth rather than just her thumb or her fingers. Her body looks like a little balloon to me in this picture. I guess her heart is taking up most of the space.

















This one is of her feet. Can you count how many toes she has? We can't either. I just know that she is kicking.
















Finally, this is the best one. This is her profile. Unfortunately, it looks like she has an overbite, so we may need to start saving for braces!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!