Searching...
Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tali and Jo in Alaska

Here are some pictures of Tali and I in Alaska. I thought you might like to see them. (Notice how at the end we were in a SCARY tunnel.)

This is us on the dress-up night.



Tali looking good on the ropes course.


Tali chillin' in the air. Oh, and by the way, this is higher than it looks...



There I go. Don't you wish you could wear a cool hat like me?



On a train ride.


Alaska is SO BIG!


Tali likes the totem pole lips. ;)


Self portrait!


Listening to a book on the iPod.


You would be scared too!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Alaska was ever green. I thought it was all just snow, ice and grizzly bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I guess we were there at the right time. we're good planners that way! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!