
Hello Peterson Amazing Race participants. Here is your team! If you can, please wear the color of your team...just to make the pictures nice and fun. Have a great Day!
Team Jacie (Jacie and Debora)
Team Joseph (Joseph and Chandra)
Team Milaya (Milaya and Randy)
Team Kyson (Kyson and Jeff)
Team Kalen (Kalen and Natalia)
Team Jared (Jared and Kelden)
More information will follow. Get excited to have fun!
Alright Jared, its you and me kid. I'll do the physical challenges and you can handle all the problem solving ones :). You all may as well just give up, victory is ours.
ReplyDeleteMy money is on the pink team. I lika the pink.
ReplyDeleteKel, I don't know how well you'll do with the baby. Here is a recent converstaion.
ReplyDeleteMe - "Jared say Mamae"
Jared - "Mamae"
Me - "Jared say Papai"
Jared - "Papai"
Me - "Jared say Grandpa"
Jared - "Bam-pa"
Me - "Jared say Grandma"
Jared - "Bam-ma"
Me - "Jared say Kelden"
Jared (Big smile shaking his head)- "Noooo!"
Not too much team unity there. Big weakness in the Red Team.
Not so Randy. The Jare Bear and I have a very strong rapport. Only those closest can joke around like that and still win the competition. His laughter is the glue that keeps this team together.
ReplyDelete