Searching...
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Peterson Amazing Race


Are you smart? Are you athletic? Are you Fast? Are you ready for the Peterson Amazing Race? The Peterson Amazing Race will take place on Friday, May 29th in the evening at Grandma & Grandpa Pete's. Teams will be racing around Grandma and Grandpa's house (and there-abouts) to win in a race against the clock! There will be six teams competing:

Team Jacie (Jacie & ________)
Team Joseph (Joseph & _________)
Team Milaya (Milaya & _________)
Team Kyson (Kyson & _________)
Team Kalen (Kalen & ________)
Team Jared (Jared & ________)

We need six people to join these teams. [Note: team assignments will be random...just note if you are willing to participate. Then assignments will be announced.] All others that wish to participate will be used as judges and/or roadblocks (via phone if necessary). Please respond to let me know if you are good enough to participate in the Peterson Amazing Race!

8 comments:

  1. Count me in. Via phone of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can participate via phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the end of this you will all praise me with "Winner winner, chicken dinner"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be a big roadblock.

    grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad, are you being a "big roadblock" via phone, or will you be there, and if you are going to be there...are you going to be on a team? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a carnival I have to go to at school that night, so depending on the time I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be a roadblock or a judge.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!