Searching...
Monday, February 8, 2010

New Camera

So I got a new camera and have been playing with it. I thought you might enjoy some of my favorite videos that I have taken so far!

Milaya's Booty Dance: Joseph videotaped and composed the music to this great video! Milaya of course came up with the idea of the video and did the choreography. ;)



The Kite Song: This was choreographed, composed, and thought up by Joseph. He even created the prop. Milaya was the videographer this time!



Eating Hot Peppers: Jacie and I decided to eat the hot peppers from the salad at Olive Garden - we tried to take a picture/video for Jor on my cell phone, but it didn't work, so this is the third pepper we ate! They are no habaneros, but they still are hot!

1 comments:

  1. I think you should let the kids film you doing a dance. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Back to top!